61. I love spending time with my family. I appreciate them even more since I have moved away, and like to spend as much time with them as possible.
62. My favorite kind of food to go-out and get would have to be MEXICAN. That's one type of food I haven't conquered cooking, but will keep trying.
63. My best friend in Savannah is Ashlee, and and my best friend back home is Malory.
64. I have a love for some AUBURN football. War Eagle
65. Favorite Soda: Sprite and Rootbeer
66. Favorite Restaurant in Savannah: Boy, That's Hard! J. Christophers, The Distillery, The Moon River Brewery, B & D Burgers.. The list could go on forever.
67. Sweet or UnSweet Tea: Sweet Tea.. Did you forget where I grew up?! MISSISSIPPI
68. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 18 years old, and was visiting Savannah.
69. My other college option was Auburn University, and a Christian University in Franklin, TN.
70. I love trying new recipes, and have become a more adventurous eater.
71. I have stood on the sidelines of an Extreme Home Makeover in Hattiesburg, MS.
72. I often find myself having a closet full of clothes that are black, or of a neutral shade; however, I'm doing better by buying more color!
73. I was raised in Coastal Mississippi all 18 years of my life.
74. Other Favorite TV Shows are "Private Practice", "Grey's Anatomy", "Desperate Housewives", and "Brothers and Sisters" Thank You ABC!
75. I had an intern with an Interior Designer over Winter Break.
76. If I could live in another country, I would jump at the opportunity.
77. Enjoys Photography!
78. I love staying in my PAJAMAS all day!
79. I am still looking for the man of my dreams.
80. My dream wedding would be on the beach or outdoors.