My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

About Jes

I am a young, single, college educated, Mississippi Girl!  I grew up on the Mississippi Coast in a rural town. I have an amazing and supportive family that I am blessed to be apart of.  I am so blessed to have two precious little boys that call me Auntie, along with 2 Yorkie Pups that call me Mom. 


About 2 years ago, I left home and all I knew and moved 9 hours from home to Savannah, GA, where I enrolled at Savannah College of Art and Design to finish my college career and achieve my degree Fine Arts in Interior Design. I will officially graduate from SCAD on August 28, 2010.  After the summer, I will be ready for the real world of finding a job and working to achieve my dreams for life.

I am a southern gal who loves God, family, blogging, writing, all things interior design, twitter, the beach, Mexican food, cooking, shopping, traveling, and spending time with my 2 Yorkie Pups.





Aiden Bentley

Parker Miles


blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com