Can you believe it?! I'm at my 100th post. It seems like just yesterday that I started this whole adventure into the blogging world, and I would never look back. So to celebrate the 100th post, It's time for my First Giveaway. Starting today, I will tell you 20 things about me each day that you may not know. On Saturday, I will announce the winner of my giveaway. Have Fun.
1. Everyone is Eligible (Winner must be a US Resident) - You don't have to have a blogger account to enter, but leave a way for me to contact you.
2. Leave a Comment on my blog. (1 entry) Enter a Max. of 5 times/Once Each Day
3. Become a Follower. (1 entry)
4. Bloggers who post this giveaway on their site with a link back to me. (1 entry)
5. Become a member of my BlogFrog Community. (1 entry)
6. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about the giveaway. (1 entry)
Giveaway ends on February 26th at 12:00 a.m. (EST). Winner announce on Saturday!
Make sure to NOTE in your comment which entries you have fulfilled.
Have Fun and Good Luck!
Wanna Know what you may WIN?!
SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS OF COURSE
- Green Tea - To Go Packs
- Cooking Utensils
- Sharpie Pens
- Target Green Bag
- Book Tote
- Pen Organizer
- Favorite Candy
- $5 Target Giftcard
- Olay Body Wash and More
20 Out of 100 Things About Me!
1. Born on May 19, 1989, in Mobile, Alabama.
2. Had a PINK room as a little girl. I think that is the reason I hate PINK. (Hate is a strong word, so maybe not Hate)
3. Had a playhouse as a little girl, and loved playing outside.
4. Got a Red Jeep for Christmas one year, and drove it to my aunt's across the street without my mom knowing.
5. My parents divorced when I was 4.
6. Lived in the same town until I left for college.
7. When I was in Kindergarten, I didn't like to cross the road. My grandma had to come get me off of the bus on the first day of school. (I was always told to never cross the road alone.)
8. My Mom remarried when I was 5, and has been married for over 14 years.
9. My Dad has been remarried 2 times.
10. I at one time wanted to be a Chef, and a Doctor.
11. I took Dance lessons for quite sometime when I was younger. From Gymnastics to Jazz, Tap and Ballet. (Wish I would have stuck with that, but too young to know)
12. I also played t-ball and softball.
13. I loved playing in my Grandma's cabinets. I would take all the pots and pans out of the cabinets so I could climb in...
14. As a child, I loved the TV show Boy Meets World, and Saved By the Bell.
15. Had a love for steak at a really young age due to my step-dad. (Pops)
16. I loved going to the Beach even as a young child.
17. Loved reading "The Boxcar Children" when I was about 10.
18. When I was living at home I changed the paint on my walls 4 times in a total of 6 years.
19. I started drawing house plans when I was age 7.
20. I've had several pets.. Many dogs, but I did have a hamster, named Neal, that got loose and chewed my mom's computer cords.
I am just getting started with the 100 Things... Join me each day this week!