41. I have 2 precious nephews, Colton (soon to be 3) and Caden(soon to be 9 months).
42. If I could move anywhere right now, I would move to Nashville, TN.
43. In 15 years, I see myself hopefully married with perhaps children. (Don't stress that would put me at 35.)
44. Hoping one day to either progress in a design firm or own my own business.
45. Currently living in Savannah, GA.
46. My current reality TV obsession is "The Bachelor". (Not Happy with this Season - Not that I am ever happy with the outcome of the show)
47. I have a puppy named Aiden, he was born a day before my birthday. (May 18th)
48. I love to swim and be in the water, but I can't swim unless it is a saltwater pool. I'm allergic to chlorine.
49. I've become a BARGAINER and a couponer.
50. Favorite Place to Shop for Clothes is Ann Taylor Loft or The Gap.
51. Favorite Color is Turquoise and Blue Shades.
52. I have a true love for real estate, and would love to get my real estate license.
53. When writing, I have to have a particular pen. Sharpie Pens are my obsession.
54. I use to only wear HIGH heels, now.. It's all flats. Sadly this flat obsession will come to an end, by the end of August.. JOB here I come!
55. I love to read. My favorite authors are Karen Kingsbury, Jane Green, James Bell Scott, and Mary Kay Andrews.
56. I like designing Environmentally Friendly Spaces.
57. I like to eat organic/ healthy, but I'm not always successful with it.
58. The song I use to sing when I was in preschool was "Achy Breaky Heart"
59. I've thought about getting a teaching degree along with finishing up my Interior Design degree. This is still in consideration if I can't find a job.
60. When I was like 8, I would play in the ditches after it rained so we could get the craw fish. P.S. My mom had a fit.
20 More Things about ME to Come Tomorrow. Thanks for participating.