My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Celebrations Begin...

For My 21st Birthday...

Me, Ashlee, and Sandra

went to Bonefish to celebrate.

The food was wonderful along with the great conversations we had!

A much needed stress reliever after a busy week for Ashlee and I, and an upcoming one for Sandra.

We had a wonderful time, and called it a early night because we were absolutely exhausted.


Parker's Graduation

Parker graduated from Puppy Classes.

Here are a few pics of him in his cap..




Hope you are having a wonderful week!
post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com