My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Love Happens

Rainy days are usually spent doing homework, but this Saturday was my last Saturday of "FREEDOM." I spent Saturday with my Mom and Ashlee getting pedicures, and watching movies.  We picked up 2 movies at red box; one being "Love Happens."  I expected this movie to be like every other love story, but it proved me wrong in many ways.  

"Love Happens" Synopsis
Jennifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart star in the romantic drama Love Happens.  When self-help author Dr. Burke Ryan (Eckhart) arrives in Seattle to teach a sold-out seminar, he unexpectedly meets florist Eloise Chandler (Aniston), the one person who might be able to help him help himself.  But with two people who make have met the right person at exactly the wrong time be able to give love a chance? If they can, they'll find that sometimes when you least expect it... Love Happens.

These are some of the lessons I learned from the movie...

Lesson 1
via Bing Search

Sometimes despite your best efforts. Life will give you lemons.  
When that happens friend, you have 2 choices....
You can wear a sour face or make lemonade.

*This quote is so true.  We all choose and decide how we are going to feel.  When we are facing problems of troubles we can choose to either look at it negatively or positively.  I think we all struggle to find the positive in all situations, but God doesn't PUT us through something to not PULL us through.*

Lesson 2
Via Bing Search

Alcohol is no more a cure than a band aid is on a bullet wound.

*What a cute thought?! So True Though*
Lesson 3
Via Bing Search

Happiness is a state of mind, and like all things it takes practice.
Devote 5 minutes a day smiling, just smiling, and after awhile it will come natural.

*Never done this before, but I think it's worth trying.*

Lesson 4
via Bing Search

During your travels it is always important to keep one thing in mind..
When one thing ends..
Something else always begins.

*Always True! When one chapter is written in your life, then another one is always starting."

Lesson 5
via Bing Search

Fear is a state of mind.

*Exactly, what I needed.  Why do we fear?! I over analyze and sometimes "worry" too much. 
This worry turns into fear, and FEAR holds us back.*

Lesson 6
via Bing Search

You can't move forward when you have your eyes stuck on the rear view mirror. 

*Hmph.. Wow! I've experience this in my own life.  I get so stuck on the 'what ifs' and looking to the past, but once we stop looking in the rear view mirror.. our lives turn around and we move forward.*

Lesson 7
via Bing Search

Love Happens when you least expect it!

post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com