My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas

This recipe is a little different than other recipes that I post about.  I got the inspiration for this dish from Chili's... One of my favorite dishes there is their Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla with their southwestern ranch sauce.. So here is My Version..

Ingredients:
1 chicken breast (1 chicken breast per person)
Real Bacon Crumbles 
Shredded Cheese of your choice
Ranch
Tortillas

Tostitos has a Southwestern Ranch Sauce.

Directions:
Turn stove top on medium heat.

Place Tortilla in pan

Spread Cheese, Bacon, Ranch and Chicken on tortilla.

Then place other tortilla on top.

Don't flip until you can feel the heat come through the other side...

Then flip 

You are done when you have reach your desired crispiness.

(Note: Keep on low to medium heat or tortilla will burn before you can flip.)

Before the top is placed on quesadilla..

All done and crispy..

Happy Cooking!
post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com