My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Around Your Town Tuesday - Post Information

It's almost that time again for Around Your Town Tuesday! Thanks to all that have been linking up with us.  Courtney and I love seeing your parks and learning about your towns. Our next post date is this upcoming Tuesday, May 4th and the subject is "Best Food in Town."

Tell us and SHOW us your favorite restaurant in town and why.  Show us your favorite dish.  If you have more than one favorite restaurant like I do, than that's okay too.  Courtney and I can't wait to see what's on your plate, because we sure do like to eat!

Find more info about Around Your Town Tuesday in the menu bar or contact me.  See you on May 4th!
 
                                                     post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com