My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting Crafty

Over Spring Break,
We went to Hobby Lobby;  The closest store is about 1 hr. from Savannah, GA.  
This was also on our Savannah Adventures List.



Back in High School, I worked here for over 2 years. Not this one inparticular, but a Hobby Lobby none the less.  Even today it is one of my favorite stores to go to, and trust me it even beats Michaels and A.C. Moore.  

Have you ever been?
If so, what's your favorite part?

                                                             post signature

7 comments:

Courtney said...

LOVE Hobby Lobby. We have a close personal relationship!

Amy said...

I love Hobby Lobby! It is one of my favorite places too :)
Blessings,
Amy

melissa said...

yes I have been and I loooove hobby lobby. Our nearest was about an hour away and I wrote the hobby lobby corerate office everyday for about a year insisting that my area would be agreat area to open a hobby lobby. I dont know that my letters did the trick but for whatever reason we now have a hobby lobby about 20 minutes form me and I am a happy camper.

aimymichelle said...

i don't have hobby lobby in the PNW we have joanns and michaels.

Jennifer said...

I have never been to a Hobby Lobby! I really want to go to one! I hear that they are great! Is it in Statesboro?

Anonymous said...

Oh I <3 Hobby Lobby! I have only purchased a few things from there, and we have several in our area but I never seem to have time to go there! My favorite part of the store, is the Christmas section during the Holidays, and the Dollhouse section any other time. I would love to build a dollhouse one day, I wanted one as a child, and never got one!

Linds said...

That might be the saddest thing EVER that you don't have one local to you! I LOVE Hobby Lobby, but I hate going because I always spend WAY too much money!!!

PS-- I sent you an email, let me know when/if you get it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com