My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

And the Adventure Begins...

It's official... I'm graduating!

I've lived in Savannah for a little over 2 years. During these 2 years, I've tried to take advantage of everything the city has to offer. I've done trolley tours, tourist days, and even ate at some of my favorite places. However, as the time here in Savannah dwindles I realize that I want to experience a few more things that this lovely city has to offer. So for the next 27 weeks, (Total Weeks Left in Savannah), I hope you join me on my journey. Accompanying me on this journey is the lovely best bud, Ashlee, I've asked her to join me. She happily agreed. We have made a list, and hope to accomplish all before our time here is gone.

The List:
- Have a Spa Day in Savannah (Budget Hopefully Allows)
- Go to the Farmer's Market
- Eat @ Uncle Bubba's (Paula Deen's Brother's Restaurant)
- Hilton Head, SC Shopping Day
- Hilton Head, SC Beach Day
- Charleston Day Trip
- City Market Day
- Picnic in Forsyth Park
- Attend a Movie in the park
- Make a regular beach or pool day
- Breakfast at J. Christophers (Our Favorite Breakfast Place)
- Eat @ Soho
- Eat @ Firefly
- Eat @ Breakfast Club
- Trip to Mary Kay's House and Seaside Sister's Day
- Visit the Lighthouse and watch a sunset on beach
- Eat @ Mrs. Wilkes
- Eat @ McDonagh's Pub
- Eat @ Griffen Tea Room
- Have cupcakes @ Back in the Day Bakery
- Go on a Ghost Tour
- Visit the NEW Forsyth Visitor Center
- Picnic at the Beach
- Have cupcakes @ Cupcake Emporium
- River Street Day
- Take Ashlee to Hobby Lobby
- Hmm.. and much more!

I find humor in this list now that I'm looking at it again. Most of our adventure's are centered around FOOD or are about FOOD. Well... A girl's gotta EAT. So we will eat you through Savannah.

I will update you on our adventures when we accomplish one. Some of these we have accomplished before either together or separately, but we want to accomplish these together again.. So stay tuned.... Till Next Time....Have a Great Week!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com