My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Disappear...

If I end up not posting very often in the next 10 weeks it isn't because I don't want to or don't have plenty to say, it's because schooling has CONSUMED my life. Today was the 2nd day, and needless to say... I'M OVERWHELMED. Not an exaggeration at all. 3 Studios may not have been a very good choice, but I had no lecture classes to take.

So what's a girl to do?!

Interior Design Studio 2
Lighting for the Interior

And why oh why do I need to see if I can do this Architecture minor?
Fundamentals 1

Can it be over yet?! And can I scream yet?!
So keep me in your prayers that I can keep focused and do my best.
Thanks Everyone.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com