My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Dear Fall,

Dear FALL,
Fall you can join us anytime you would like here in Savannah.
I will welcome you with open arms.


I'm ready for HOT CHOCOLATE on cold nights.
Oh.. and my Apple Cider... Yummy.

I'm ready for more COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

WAR EAGLE

I'm ready for jackets, scarves,

and boots.

I'm ready to dress Aiden up in his fall pajamas..

I'm ready for FALL DECORATING.

Something I absolutely adore.

Pumpkins... Hayrides

Basically I'm ready for all things FALL.

How about you?

P.S. Oh and SUMMER.. I love you, but I've had enough of you for this year.

post signature

6 comments:

Keely said...

Me too Jes!! Bring on the Fall..Hope you had a great first day of class.

Christa said...

I have had enough of Summer too. This Texas humidity is killing me! Bring on the Fall!

Laura and Ryan said...

I remember always being ready for Fall in Texas. Living over here, we are in full Fall already. I'm wearing a jacket and watching the leaves change. However, with no pumpkin latte. :(

BTW- I love the new blog layout! So cute!

Children of the 90s said...

I miss scarves! It's still way too warm here for any of this stuff, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's on its way.

Karen At Home Blog said...

I love Summer, being from Cleveland, we live for this weather but I do love Fall! The leaves changing colors are so pretty and you just can't beat the decor and football!

Karen

said...

I'm right there with ya...I'm ready for hot chocolate on cold nights too! : ) In fact, we had an early cup just last night!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com