My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back to School...

Gosh it has come entirely too soon.. I've been on break for exactly 16 days and now it's time to start my Fall Quarter. Savannah College of Art and Design is quite different with their schedule than most colleges. We are on a quarter system which is 10 weeks of classes and 3 classes is full time. So I will start classes tomorrow and finish up on November 20th, but this is really nice to be off for the holidays. This quarter will determine a lot of things for me..
Like..
Will I decided to do the minor in Architecture?
Will I decided to do a Masters in Interior Design?
Will the job market be better by the time I graduate?
Will I get a internship and how will that work with no time off?

Ah.. That is just a few things that are going through my brain now..

On a happier note, I have exactly 40 weeks of classes left which will have me graduating the end of Summer 2010 with a Bachelors of Arts in Interior Design. This may alter if I do the minor but only by 10 weeks. This is great news for me, and I know there is an end in sight.

Hope Everyone has a Great Week!
Now off to get things ready for classes tomorrow...

post signature

1 comments:

Christa said...

Have a great first day back at school...I will be counting down the days with you till Thanksgiving!! Because after that I have a couple weeks left then my semester is done!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com