My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's a Party

Check out this Blog Party with one of my Feature Friday Blogs.






If you could only use one word to describe yourself, what would it be?  
One Word.. Busy
Always busy no matter what it may be.
This week however I've been LAZY.
Enjoying my vacation time.

If you could have dinner with any person (past or present) who would it be? 
I would love to have dinner with my Mom's Grandmother.  
She passed away a few days after I was born, and is someone I've always wanted to meet. 
You found a machine that allows you to fast forward your life to a moment or to rewind your life to a certain moment, but it can only be used for one moment.  Would you fast forward or rewind and to which moment would you choose? 
I would have to say that I would fast forward to a moment in the future.
The moment... Hmm.. Maybe my wedding day or the day I have children.


What is your favorite simple blessing in life?
I would have to say my favorite simple blessing would be the time that I spend with my family since we are far away most of the time. Don't forget to stop by Amy's blog - Filled with Praise, and join the Party.

post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com