My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Graduation Day...

came and went so quickly, but so many Memories were made.

Amanda helping put on out gowns...

Over 2300 Graduates and over 1600 Walked at Graduation...

Me, My Mom, Ashlee, and Ashlee's Mom

Our FABULOUS SHOES

My Dad and I

My Dad's Parents

My Surprise... Boy was I surprised my uncle showed up..

No Criminal Trespassing.. Boy we better get outta here

My Mom's Brothers...
Uncle Robbie, Me, and Uncle Ken

Uncle Robbie and I

Uncle Ken and I

My Mom's Dad
Paw-Paw and I

My Step-dad and I
My Mom's Family
Uncle Robbie, Dad, Me, Mom, Paw-Paw and Uncle Ken

Me, Ashlee's Sister, and Ashlee

Girls Being Funny
Me, Amanda, Ashlee

Ashlee, Mrs. Vanessa, and Me

Mom and I

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun..

Graduates

Graduating Class of 2010!

post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com