My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Barbecue Fun...

Graduation Barbecue
     We had a barbecue with Ashlee's family and some of my family on Friday Night before Graduation.
Here are a few pictures from the week...

Ashlee and I with our surprise Grad Cake..
(Thanks Mrs. Vanessa)

Ashlee and I

Amanda and I

Mom and I

Ashlee Relaxing by the Pool

Taking DQ Cake..
(It's an inside joke for a later time.)

Calling Sandra to tell her all about our visit with DQ...

What a Wonderful Night before Graduation..

post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com