My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Feature Friday

Welcome to Feature Friday!

This week's Feature Friday blog is...

MMTAS


Malory has been a friend of mine for a very long time.  When I was living in Mississippi, we were pretty much inseparable.  We spent our Friday and Saturday nights going to the movies, target and hitting book stores.  We also taught Sunday school for a little over 2 years together, and have been friends for over 10 years.  She is just a genuine in her blog as she is in person, and as sweet too. 

I asked Malory to write a little glimpse into her blog...

First, I want to thank Jes for featuring me today.  It is truly an honor.  I am one of her biggest fans ;-)  She's asked me to share a little bit about my blog.  So, here I go...

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." (1 Thessalonians 5:11 NIV)


Hi! I'm Malory. I'm the writer behind Mal Mal's Thoughts and Such. I am a 26 year old, single, Christian gal who lives in South Mississippi. I am your typical oldest child who loves her family and friends, but more importantly, her Savior. I started my blog as a place to collect all of the things that make up my life...my faith, family, friends, Scripture, journaling, devotions, prayer, songs, books, etc. It's a place where I write down my thoughts and such. I didn't want my blog to be just any blog, but a place where people could come and be encouraged. I like to think of it as a place where we could meet up, grab a cup of coffee, chit-chat, laugh, share a bit of wisdom or two. My life, all of it's ups and downs, is really where I gather most of my ideas. I also have plenty to work with when it comes to my family and friends (don't they always make the best topics for a post?). Please, join me on this crazy, wonderful, exciting, hilarious (at times), God-given journey that I call life.


Please take the time to stop by Malory's blog, and let her know I sent you.


post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com