My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Craziness


The Craziness has began.  You heard me right... It's Crazy in my little world.  
It is WEEK 9 officially.  
Wow, you got here so quickly.  Where did the time go?  
I'm afraid to blink due to the scare of it being WEEK 10. 

This week is really crazy since practically everything has to be done.  Everything from preparing boards for presentations to finishing up little assignments all along the way is due.  

So I will be busy, busy this week and I will post as much as possible. 
So Bare With Me!

I wanted to apologize for not making it around to all of my new followers blogs as well as the ones I follow frequently, but I have a limited time to spend on the computer.  When I am on the computer I am preparing an exciting event for all of my readers on my NEW Blog.  So if you haven't started following, you may want to start since it launches today!  (Click Here)  Details of the exciting news will be on the New Blog Tomorrow.  

Hope You All Have A Wonderful Week!
post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com