My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Coming Up..

If you haven't heard about BlogMania 2010, you may want to check out this post here.  
Some exciting news for all of me (man do I wish) YOU.  

Design Diva with Interior Motives launched without a hitch on Monday, May 17th, 2010.  
It also included some exciting news.  


Within the next few weeks and throughout the summer I will have some Amazing Guest Bloggers.  I am so excited to share with you some amazing bloggers and great post.  Everything from recipes to funny laughs, and words of encouragement.  I hope that you will visit these blogs, and support them like you support me. There will be a GIVEAWAY at the end of June for the person that comments the most on my Guest Bloggers Post.  


If you would like to be a sponsor for BlogMania or considered for Guest Blogging shoot me an email at jeford2012 (at) gmail (dot) com.  


Thanks for stopping by, and baring with me through this busy time!
post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com