My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bean Bundles..

Bean Bundles


I have fallen in love with this recipe, and I promise you that it is a 'Must Try.'

Ingredients:

Whole Green Beans
1 pkg. of Bacon
Brown Sugar
1/2 cup margarine
Dash of salt and pepper


Drain green beans and put into a bowl.  Cut bacon slices in half and wrap around bundles of green beans.  I usually put 7 or 8 beans per bundle.  Place the bundles in a 9 x 13 casserole glass dish.  Combine brown sugar, dash of salt and pepper, and melted margarine.  Pour over the bundles.  Cook on 375 for 30 minutes or until bacon is done.  


Step 1


Step 2


Step 3


Step 4


Step 5


Finished Product: Delicious!

Print

Wanna Print this recipe?!
There is now a printer friendly button.


post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com