My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

All Things New!?!



Want to know what's NEW and IMPROVED?!

I have some new and improved features on my blog.  If you haven't noticed right under my header I have added a  menubar to help you find information about Yours Truly, My Design Diva Blog, Blog Hops, Links, PR Info. and Contact Information.  I hope this helps you navigate my blog easier.


Have you seen the Announcement Birdie?

He's on the top right so check back there for updates or news.


Are you connected?!

Connect with me on Facebook and Twitter


I've also started a page about My Workout Challenge.  You can find this page by clicking on this icon.


If your interested in linking up... Leave me a comment.
I'd love to have you join me!


Sorry to keep you waiting, but my
Design Diva Blog will not debut until June 1, 2010.


Do you have my blog bookmarked?
Change that bookmark, I now own my domain.


On Another Note: 
       Several of you have been interesting in mine and Courtney's (One Mom's Perfect Imperfection) Blog Hop "Around Your Town Tuesday."  I am going to start sending out a little reminder to all you that would like to participate.  Just leave your email address below, and you will get a reminder by the end of the week!

Whew! I'm almost out of breathe after all those announcements!

Welcome to all my new followers, and to my loyal readers thanks for coming back!

post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com