My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Friday, February 5, 2010

College Projects for Fall 2009


These are other projects from my Fall 2009 Quarter...

Fundamentals 1
This was my first adventure into the side of Architecture...

Final Model... Art Museum

This was my first and last venture to the side of architecture...

Interior Lighting


Our Group Lighting Project...

post signature

4 comments:

Amy said...

Great job!

harmonysong said...

Glad to have you back! You have been busy! So, what is the story behind the lighting project?

Laura and Ryan said...

That's fantastic! Great job!

Jes said...

Lighting Project.. We had to create a lighting installation that would incompass intergrating ceiling.. So the little boxes are our ceiling and we threaded the light through...

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com