My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Christmas I

Here are a bunch of pictures from Christmas Time...

Christmas Card Pictures..


Christmas Decorations...






OPENING PRESENTS...
Mom opening up her New Dishes...

Aiden with his new chewy toy

Mom Opening up another gift...

Dad with his favorite stocking stuffer...

Mom with her Ugg Boots... (Big Surprise)

Aiden digging in his stocking..

Aiden sitting up on the couch...


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com