My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Cambridge, Maryland - Christmas

As many of you know, my brother, sister-n-law, and 2 nephews moved to Cambridge, MD due to my sister-n-law's job transfer with Hyatt. Since I had not seen them since October (when they moved), we felt it was a great opportunity to go see them over my Christmas Break.

P.S. Tons of Pictures Ahead.. May Split into 2 Post

There Christmas Tree in their hotel room.

Present Time
Colton Delivering the Gifts



Our future music star..

Sorry.. Not everyone wakes up being beautiful.

Maybe I should start using this mask..

Brad with his new sunglasses..

Kristi with her gravy bowl...

Album to Continue...

post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com