I know that it's been awhile, but I thought that I let everyone know that I will be back to blogging very shortly. I have about another 4 weeks of school, and this has been a very eventful past 6 weeks. That meaning that several changes have occurred in the last few weeks.
One major thing that has changed in my life is that I am now the only resident of Savannah, GA in my family now. As many of you know, my brother and sister-n-law and 2 nephews also lived here, but have recently moved due to my sister-n-laws job transfer. I've also had to make some major decisions about My immediate future.
- Decisions like whether or not to minor in Architecture
- Meeting Graduation Requirements
- Whether to go to Graduate School and if so where
- If I do go to Graduate School what to major in a MA or a MFA
- Or perhaps a Master of Arts in Teaching with a Art Concentration...
DECISIONS, DECISIONS, DECISIONS...
I'm still weighing out all of my options, and deciding what the best option is for me, so I haven't made a decision yet. However, I am going tomorrow to fill out Graduation papers. It seems like just yesterday I walked across the football field to get my high school diploma. Time Sure Flies... I'm learning to treasure it while you can. Hope you all are having a great week.
More Updates Coming Soon...