My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer Fun with the Boys...


Before leaving for Mississippi, I spent time with my nephews.
Here are a few pictures of our time together.

Little Caden just relaxing while his Aunt Jessy attempts to cook dinner.

Colton talking to his Grammie (NeNe) and Poppy.

Colton decided that he would dig through
my purse for some much needed chap stick.
Baby Caden and I outside swinging..

This is my FAVORITE picture of me and my nephew Caden.
He is such a sweetie pie.

Had a video to upload, but it's taking FOREVER..
Will post it when I have better internet connection.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday.
Today I'm going to watch the play "Wicked"; I'm oh so excited.


<span class=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com