My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 6: Nashville


Saturday was another relaxing day, and we did some last minute driving around and shopping. We went to another shopping center out by Green Hills Mall and just looked around for about an hour. I did buy a cute little gift for my best friend in Mississippi that is watching Lil Aiden this week while I have been gone. I’ve really appreciated her watching him so that I wouldn’t have to leave him in a kennel.

We then went back to the Opry Mills Mall to look around a little more and to go to the Movies. We went and saw Julie and Julia; I absolutely loved the movie, but wondered what Julia Child really though about Julie’s blog. Hmm.. Guess I’ll never know. Long but wonderful movie.

After the movie, we went back to our resort to pack up he vehicle and settle in for the last night in Nashville.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com