My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 3: Nashville



On Wednesday, we originally didn’t have anything planned, but after looking through many brochures of things to do in Nashville we started investigating the Nashville All Day Pass, and bought tickets on Tuesday Night. The Nashville All Day Pass included another tour around Downtown Nashville through Grayline Tours, a 90 minute walking tour and tickets to do a tour of the Ryman Auditorium, and the Country Music Hall of Fame. We got up really early on Wednesday morning and headed downtown.

This is the resort that we stayed at... It was very nice and close to everything.

Here are a few pictures from downtown...



Coyote Ugly.. Took this picture for a friend.. (Kind of an Inside Joke)

Ryman Auditorium
The Parthenon in TN

For Lunch, we went to the Wild Horse Saloon which was very good. We also walked around Downtown to a few of the shops on Broadway.

Wild Horse Saloon




post signature

2 comments:

Keely said...

Hey Jes!! I just wanted to say thanks for leaving that comment about the bag..I think you made my sister's day...and I will put some Honest Scrap up on the old Blog this weekend..Thanks again!!

Christa said...

It looks like you had a great trip!!! I would love to go to the Country Music Hall of Fame one day! And that is awesome that you got to go see some of the stars homes!!

By the way I love your new hair cut!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com