My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Supporting Blogger Fundraiser


I recently started reading a BLOG about a family that was called to adopt a child from Ethiopia. Their story is inspiration to me, because I've always wanted to adopt. (Of Course Later in Life)
I wanted to spread the word about their First Fundraiser Raffle.

They are offering 8 Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks which you can find more information about on their page. Linked HERE.



I found this BLOG ("Filled with Praise") through a blog I already follow which is HERE ("Longing for Lucy Lane").
The letter on the HERE link is from the writer of "Filled with Praise."
Very Inspiring..
Hope you enjoy and support both families with your prayers.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com