My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

How to peel a kiwi correctly...


My sister-n-law taught me awhile back how to peel a kiwi correctly; I've been so amazed with this that I thought I would share it with everyone.

Gather your KIWI
Cut in HALF
Take a spoon
And slide in on the edge of the kiwi between the Kiwi and the Skin..
Work your way around the edge of the Kiwi with the Spoon.

Then Pull back the skin after going all the way around it.
Cut the kiwi away from the skin.

Then throw the skin away...
Slice into pieces...

AND ENJOY!

I got into quite a frenzy cutting up all of my fruit and vegetables...


Your probably thinking I got a little carried away, but now when I'm hungry..
I just go pull it out of the fridge.
Makes me eat healthier..

Hope you having a GREAT weekend!
Mine is BUSY!

<span class=

1 comments:

Christie said...

Thank you so much for sharing this!! I actually had no idea how to cut a kiwi (or how to pick a good one). I always use kiwi in my fruit pizza receipe but they usually look a little butchered. I'll have to make my pizza again so I can finally cut the kiwi correctly. =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com