My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Words of Wisdom from a Tourist in her Own Town....


So when your a tourist in your own town.. You would think that you would wear the appropriate shoes for the trip. So I wore these shoes pictured below. Usually, they are really comfortable, but after walking so much I would definetly consider different ones.


After walking over 4 miles around downtown which I calculated using MyWalk. Next time, I will definetly considering wearing a pair of these even if it doesn't look appealing with the outfit of choice... Your feet will suffer for a couple of days if you wear floppy sandles like I chose to do.
P.S. If your going to be a tourist in Savannah EVER.. A pair of tennis shoes will be your best friend! (Due to the walking that is!)

Words of Wisdom...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I always end up doing this because well .. uncomfortable shoes are always the cuter ones!

Jenna said...

Oh I so know the feeling! I've done this so many time and ALWAYS regret it!!! I am just not a "tennis shoe" kind of girl though :( although there are some cute ones out there!

I saw that you joined my blog and thought I would check out yours! Love the background :)

Jenna

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com