My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Catching Up with Life


Catching Up on Life... Is Quite Difficult with my Crazy Schedule and Busy Life

Since June, I have welcomed the new arrival of a nephew named Caden Scott Morris who was born on June 3rd, weighing 9 lbs. 3 oz. and 21 1/2 inches long.

Welcome Little One!


He now is 7 weeks old, and he weights 12 lbs. and is 24 inches long; A big and healthy boy that I love dearly!

I've also traveled home to Mississippi to spend time with my family and friends which was so refreshing. I spent much time with my best friend, Marybeth and her son, Gage, whom is an absolute cutie!


Marybeth and Gage on the swing.. He was at the pool with all of the girls all day and he never cried at all...

Little Gage Enjoying the Pool... 6 Months Old!

Later in the week... We went to dinner with our friends from high school.. We felt it was necessary to get the old gang back together after 2 years. Wow.. It's seems like forever ago.



Marybeth and I eating out..

Corey and Logan.. (Our Best Buddies Minus Glyn)

We had a great time out with the guys, and it was sorta like old times to an extent. Much has went under the bridge since high school though. Glyn was the only one missing from our little group from HS.

After staying in Mississippi for a week, I drove back to Savannah, GA. I need the week away from Savannah, but it was quite nice to know I was going where I belong. The rest of my time off I read books, went to the park, and truly relaxed.
One book I read was "Swapping Lives" which will be in a post later!

Currently.. I am on midterm week of my summer classes. Only 5 more weeks to go since we are on the quarter system instead of the semester system. I'm taking my first Interior Design Studio and should be done by the end of next summer with the INDS degree. I will be there till Fall of 2010 if I proceed with my minor in Architecture.

More on my INDS Studio 1 on Next Blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com