My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Waiting Patiently...

If I asked my close friends and family to write one word to describe me...
Patience would not be one of them.  That is one thing I know and I'm sure they know too.

This past week I decided that I wanted to purchase the ipad with some of my graduation money.  
I went to Best Buy and of course... OUT OF STOCK.
Then I called 3 other Best Buys around my parents house.. OUT OF STOCK.
and NO we DO NOT have an APPLE store.

I was one UNHAPPY girl
and BEST BUY always seems to disappoint me..

So currently.. I am attempting to wait patiently for my little baby girl to come in....

Courtesy of Apple

This post by my blogging friend Courtney made me really want my ipad right about NOW.

I'm afraid it might become my NEW OBSESSION.
Hope you are having a wonderful week.
post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com