My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Miscellany Monday


Today I decided to participate in Carissa's - Miscellany Monday.


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1} While I was home in Mississippi, I went shopping with my mom, aunt, and little cousin.  We had a blast, but I spent way TOO MUCH money; However, I came home with 3 not 1 but 3 pairs of shoes, a purse, 2 shirts, and a dog bed.  I promise the shoes were necessary... at least they weren't all alike.. 1 pair of heels, 1 pair of sandals, and 1 pair of flat dress shoes.  All on Sale.

{2} I am nervous about sending out my resume packages.  I hope you will pray with me over them when I send them out.  I have 10 weeks to find a job, and I'm leaving it in God's hands.

{3} I am excited to be finishing up with school this summer. Only 10 weeks before I OFFICIALLY get that diploma in my hand.  Bachelors of Fine Arts in Interior Design.. I've worked mighty hard for you.


{4} Lately.. I've been craving SODA... Yes, anything really...  Root Bear.. Sprite.. Mmmm..

{5} I'm SO EXCITED for my ipad to come in. I've waited LONG ENOUGH. 
            Update: It Shipped Last Night! Woo Hoo


post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com