My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Feature Friday

Today's Feature Friday is...

Drum Roll Please



Here is a little about Harmony Song:  It's a blog to definetly check out.

Hey readers!
Jes asked me if I wanted to be featured on her blog, and who doesn't want that? Although, I have to admit, I feel a little pressured (by myself) to come up with some witty, hysterical paragraph about myself that will make you instantly love me and "follow" my blog. I mean, blogging is all about how many people follow you, right? Nah, I'm just kidding. I think. Back to the topic at hand....me and my blog. I really have no rhyme or reason to what I post. I will often think up a topic and just start writing. My blog is an outlet for my creativity, and please know I use the word "creativity" loosely. It's all relative....at least that is what I tell myself.

I am soon to be 25 and attend grad school full-time. My masters will be in Human Service/Health and Wellness. Believe me, I have to stop and think about my degree every time I am asked. No one ever really knows what Human Service is, so I have started saying it's a mix between psychology, sociology, social work, and business. I would love to work in a hospital one day. Although, I don't do human blood. I may have to rethink this goal...moving right along...when I am not doing ridiculous amounts of school work, I am tutoring jr. high students, nannying, and working with my brother who has multiple disabilities.

Thanks for taking the time to learn a little about me! Happy Friday!! Time for me to go party by writing a paper.....

Don't forget to stop by Harmony Song!

post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com