My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Monday, May 31, 2010

What A Tweet Can Say...


Here is my guest post... Malory.

Please stop by Malory's blog - Mal Mal's Thoughts and Such.

What you tweet can say a lot about a person.  That's why I love her so much!!!  She's very entertaining (especially when you don't know the other side of the conversation).  So, for some fun and to give Jess a little break, I thought that I would share with you ten random tweets that you might have already read or could read from Jess on Twitter. 
 
10 Random Tweets from Jessica:
1.  "Road rage?  What road rage?"
2.  "Where's my phone?  Oh, wait I'm on it!"
3.  "well there is nothing wrong with that now is there?!"
4.  "I love me some Mexican food!!!"
5.  "Call me... I'm calling you now.. Has your phone gone crazy?"
6.  "Dear Parker, Why must u eat everything u find?! Pulling the stuffing out of a toy is aggravating your mother. Not that your 4 legged self cares" 
7.  "All things are better with coffee in hand!"
8.  "Dear Security Guard! Why must u touch the beads when u walk by... Do it again and I may just tell u to STOP!"  9.  "umm good question... Hmm" 
10.  "I don't know if I can take much more of this... AH!"
 
**Some of these she's said, thought, or tweeted!!!  I so could NOT resist!!!**
 
Congrats to my precious friend...Ms. Grad of 2010!!!

Malory

Don't forget to stop by : Malory's Blog
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com