My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Feature Friday

Welcome to Feature Friday!

This week's Feature Friday blog is...

(Drum Roll Please..)

Mrs. Random over at Mrs. Random's Ramblings.  

I have gotten to know Mrs. Random quite well, and I've fallen in love with her blog.  She shares with us her thoughts and feelings while being completely open with us.  I find that to be truly inspiring, because it is something I struggle with.  I know she calls those thoughts and feelings rambles.. but I love those rambles, because I can always relate.  

Mrs. Random wrote a little glimpse into her blog...

I  am thirty-something year old, single woman that has a lot on her heart and mind.  I want to live a life that is glorifying to the Lord, but I am beginning to realize it is okay to struggle. I decided to create a blog under a pseudonym in hopes of sharing my true thoughts and feelings without fear of offending or being judged too harshly. A few things you will discover about me: I am a Christian woman that struggles in her walk with the Lord from time to time, I love my family more than anything else on this Earth but we aren't perfect and we don't always get along, I don't have the gift of discernment, I can be a hypocrite occasionally, I do believe in SOME censorship, and I ramble! I hope you will come visit me!

Please take the time to stop by Mrs. Random's blog, and let her know I sent you.
Thanks for stopping by.

I'm also participating in Graceful Bear's Free Friday...
Please stop by her blog and join us..
Photobucket
post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com