My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Singleness..

A blog that I read daily, but thought I would share it with you all. It really made me think, so I hope you all enjoy..

"SINGLENESS" by Malory

Happy Valentine's Day!

post signature

2 comments:

S.I.F. said...

Thank you for posting the link to this! I loved it...

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Savannah isn't that far...we'll surely let you know if we're able to plan a get-together! Glad to discover your blog. I'll be back often to see what you're up to. While Charleston is my MOST favorite place, I grew up in SC near the Georgia state line so we went to Savannah a lot to shop and to the doctor...I have VERY fond memories of Savannah!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com