My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Q & A Extended...

Due to a very eventful day and being exhausted... I'm extending the Q & A till tomorrow at midnight. The Q & A post will be posted on Monday.

If you have Interior Design Questions about a specific situation or room in your house..Email me (Pretty Please) a picture of you room or space along with the question. Even though I'm a very visual person.. I don't always perceive it as it actually is. Thanks to everyone who is participating.

I've received some great questions thus far. Hope you all are having a great weekend..

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com