My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

PR INFO.

This is Jes, and my blog is Exposing the Drapes to my 20s.  I started blogging in March 2009.  I began writing about my family, life, observations.  I am currently expanding my blog into giveaways and reviews as well.

Disclosure Policy
This blog, Exposing the Drapes 2 my 20's, is my personal blog written and edited by me.  
For questions about this blog, please contact jeford2012 (at) gmail (dot) com.  

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation, such as products to keep.  
This blog abides by word of mouth advertising marketing standards.  We believe in honesty of relationships, opinion, and identity.  The compensation received will not influence the advertising content, topics or post made in this blog.   I will always do honest reviews regardless of the product that was given to me.  
Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for post or advertisements, we always give an honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.  The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Advertising Policy
If you are interested in Advertising on Exposing the Drapes 2 my 20's, contact me at:

jeford2012 (at) gmail (dot) com






post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com