My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://drapes2my20s.com
and PLEASE update your bookmarks.

Photobucket
I have NO GOGGLE Reader so it is very hard for me to catch up with my favorite blogs; Hopefully Blogger will fix this!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

About BlogMania


I am honored to be participating in BlogMania on September 15th and 16th.  
I have some AMAZING Sponsors that I am working with, and some Pretty Terrific Prizes.  I hope that you will take the time to visit these Etsy shops… I’m in envy of you since you have the amazing opportunity to win some of these Elite Gifts.  I am giving away over $800 + dollars in sponsored gifts. 
To YOU.. Yes YOU.  You heard me CORRECT.
What I ask of you?!
Please, please take the time to stop by these shops and heart them, or even buy an item.  
(Let me know if you purchase something between now and September.  
Extra Entries for September may be in store.)




post signature
blog comments powered by Disqus
Credits: Ellie, istockphoto.com